Find related content online here
- Tony Edlind’s website relating to east african airlines
- Malcolm McCrow’s look at life in East Africa 50 years ago
- Jelle Hieminga’s website about the VC10
- Björn Larsson and David Zekria’s website displaying many airline timetables from years gone by.
- Martin Foley’s website www.frogmodelaircraft.co.uk contains details of a forthcoming model of the Super VC10 in EAA colours
- ‘East African: An Airline Story’ – an excellent book by Peter J. Davis. Out of print for several years but sometimes is available on Amazon or Ebay.
- A new VC10 book, by Scott Henderson. You can read the details on the company website at www.scovalpublishing.co.uk